Download VRTV VR Video Player Apk for Android Latest Version. VRTV VR Video Player App Free Download in one click.
The description of VRTV VR Video Player app
Watch your favorite 2D and 3D videos in VR with VRTV VR Video Player and a Cardboard compatible headset! VRTV features beautiful virtual environments and is the ONLY VR video player that supports watching together with a friend in full synchronised play.
VTRV VR Video Player has great support for all common 3D/2D formats and modes including 180, 220, 270 and 360 panoramas and fisheye objective projection.
VRTV VR Video Player features:
– Synchronization feature! Enjoy watching a movie together with another Cardboard friend!
– Subtitles in SRT format, with full support for RTL languages, Unicode characters and automatic encoding detection.
– Configurable subtitle size.
– Immersive virtual environments. Watch in your own home theater, or in a crafty cave.
– Player controls in a great VR UI.
– Next/Previous media buttons to switch between videos.
– Fully configurable gamepad and keyboard controls.
– Supports 3D and 2D movies in a variety of formats: Side by side (SBS), Over and Under (OU, Top and Bottom), Panoramic video in 180 (Dome), 220, 270 and 360 degrees. Also supports fisheye projection videos.
– Simple material design.
– Uses the latest Cardboard SDK with less drift.
– Headset configuration from within the app. Supports several different head trackers, find the one that works best with your phone and eliminate drift.
– Streaming files over a network. Open a stream from VRTV or use your favourite browser of file explorer to open streams in VRTV VR Video Player.
– Static video mode. For long movies, lock the video in place right in front of you.
VR Button guide:
– Below screen: Open file browser and Play controls
– Left of screen: Subtitle on/off, text size, Sync on/off and Screen lock. Read more about Sync below!
– Top of screen: Re-center with timer, SDK re-center (keep horizon level), Screen-type switch, Video type switch (2D/3D Side By Side, 3D Over/Under), and fisheye projection toggle.
– Right of screen: Screen size and volume
– Synchronization is a feature that keeps a movie in sync between two devices. To enable sync, first set up the IP of the device you wish to sync with in Settings/General, where you can also find the IP of your own device. Do this on both phones so they have each others IP configured.
– Select a video to play. If it’s a local video it must be present on both devices.
– In the VR UI, click the “sync” button on both devices to enable synchronization.
– On one of the devices, start the video by pressing the play button. After a small delay, the movie will start playing synchronized on both devices.
Seeking and network play is supported!
Feature suggestions and bug reports are always welcome!
NFC, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Used by the Cardboard SDK to set up and save your headset configuration.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Used for finding the IP of your device and displaying it in the Sync settings, to help set up synchronized play with another device.
INTERNET, READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for accessing media on the device and for streaming.
Note: The VIBRATE permission is not used and will be removed in the next release.
What’s New in VRTV VR Video Player Apk
3.5.2: Bugfix release, zoom fixes.
New in 3.5:
– Better support for EAC 3D
– New video settings
– Improved automatic format detection
Download VRTV VR Video Player Apk for Android
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to install VRTV VR Video Player APK?
- Download the VRTV VR Video Player APK File.
- After Download Open it and press Install
- Allow Unknown Source from Settings ( If Required )
- Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading VRTV VR Video Player APK is Safe From APKNuts ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download VRTV VR Video Player app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download VRTV VR Video Player mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to VRTV VR Video Player apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.