Download @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Apk for Android Latest Version. @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) App Free Download in one click.
The description of @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) app
Listen to the app reading aloud or read on screen web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documens, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and more. It’s an HTML reader, document reader and ebook reader all in one, both for reading on-screen, or listening when your eyes hurt, malfunction or are busy elsewhere.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files for reading aloud.
* Now includes OCR (Optical Character Recognition) for extracting text from PDF files, where normal text extraction does not work.
* Click “Share” or “Send by Email” button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* When sharing web pages to @Voice, their menus, navigation, ads, other junk are removed, leaving clean text to read or listen.
* In WhatsApp use Export Chat function to send chats to @Voice for listening
* If “Share” is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Read eBooks on screen with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously. Or put headphones, turn off screen and listen!
* Handles Chinese and Japanese vertical text (right to left mode), or switch it to horizontal mode if preferred.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list – in Read List screen, press Menu – Add articles from Pocket, then read on screen or listen being read aloud.
* Record spoken articles to sound files – WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence or to next/previous article on list.
* Auto-recognize the language to use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with “Select language” menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Testing: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hyperionics.avar
What’s New in @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Apk
* Option to save pages added to reading list with the Share button as complete web archives, with all the images and other data, for offline reading.
* New search button added to the Bookmarks screen – search within bookmarks by text and/or color.
* Option to hide voice annotations from the text window – available under the Settings menu – Speech settings – READING tab
* Fix for voice changes getting out of order and crashing, when changing often between the local and cloud voices
Download @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Apk for Android
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to install @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) APK?
- Download the @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) APK File.
- After Download Open it and press Install
- Allow Unknown Source from Settings ( If Required )
- Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) APK is Safe From APKNuts ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.