Verizon Cloud gives you space for your digital world, so you can easily backup and access your photos, videos and documents securely and privately. Keep your content handy on your mobile devices and access it when you need it from your smartphone/ tablet and computer.*
Download the latest version of Verizon Cloud apk file Free for Android. Here you will get direct access to Verizon Cloud app to download in one click.
The description of Verizon Cloud app
Download Verizon Cloud today and make the most of your digital memories.
– Enjoy unlimited storage across unlimited compatible devices (with our Unlimited plan).*
– Cross-compatible – Works with various operating systems (requires Unlimited or 2TB plan).
– Shareable storage – Personal storage for up to 5 users (with our Unlimited or 2TB plan).
– Share your content easily with family and friends using your favorite apps.
– Organize and find your photos by labeling friends and family with Tag and Search.
– Order prints and gifts displaying your favorite photos.
– Safeguard sensitive content with a PIN-protected Private Folder.
– Cast to your TV – Share your pictures, videos and music on the big screen.
– Create movies & customize photos with filters and fun stickers to share.
– Relive your memories with weekly photo and video Flashbacks and Stories.
– Backup original sizes of photos and videos (no degradation in quality), sync of contacts, Android SMS, Android call logs.
Available Plan options: 600GB (single user), 2TB and Unlimited (up to 5 users)
Sign up today and your first 30 days are on us.**
*Verizon Cloud does not back up operating systems, settings, apps, emails, external drives and uncommon file types. Backup varies by operating platform. See www.verizon.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs for service limitations. To view complete Terms and Conditions go to http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/
** First 30 days free for new Cloud customers. Thereafter, you will be charged $19.99/mo. for Verizon Cloud Unlimited, $14.99/mo. for 2TB or $5.99/mo. for 600 GB (plus taxes and Verizon surcharges), respectively, unless you cancel before the promo period ends. Cancel anytime through the Verizon Cloud app or My Verizon.
What’s New in Verizon Cloud App
Improved performance and bug fixes
How to Download Verizon Cloud Apk
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to install Verizon Cloud APK?
- Download the Verizon Cloud APK File.
- After Download Open it and press Install
- Allow Unknown Source from Settings ( If Required )
- Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading Verizon Cloud APK is Safe From ApkNuts.com ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download Verizon Cloud app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download Verizon Cloud mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to Verizon Cloud apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.