Download USB Camera Pro Apk for Android Latest Version. USB Camera Pro App Free Download in one click.
The description of USB Camera Pro app
Using USB 3.0 HDMI capture card : https://youtu.be/WkmuyfwKVrs
Using UVC H.264 device : https://youtu.be/j-71QMNuDr0
Connect multiple devices : https://youtu.be/2znw4eVazDs
RTSP real time stream : https://youtu.be/-Qzc0RSDerg
RTMP live streaming : https://youtu.be/S5Bc1r57CUU
Picture In Picture : https://youtu.be/Mbturdxyi5c
VR/FPV View : https://youtu.be/zEqBXLNFnE0
Display Video On Lock Screen : https://youtu.be/Hdf2H_YusO
Supports following devices:
1) UVC WebCam with microphone or external USB Audio input (Supports H.264, MJPG, YUY2 , P010 and so on)
2) UVC video grabber with audio input or external USB Audio input (Up to 4K via HDMI, Supports H.264, MJPG, YUY2 , P010 and so on, Supports progressive and interlaced video)
3) EasyCap including audio with UTV007 / HTV600 / HTV800 chipsets (VID_1B71&PID_3002)
4) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (Audio 48kHz stereo version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
5) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 (Audio 8kHz mono version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
6) EasyCap including audio with EM2860 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (VID_EB1A&PID_2861)
7) EasyCap including audio with SMI2021 + SAA7113/GM7113 + ES7240/CS5340 chipsets (VID_1C88&PID_0007, PID_003C, PID_003D, PID_003E, PID_003F, PID_1001)
Please click USB icon from toolbar to open Device dialog to open device if the system unable to detect your device.
Please switch the video Standard(PAL/NTSC/SECAM) if video freeze when using EasyCap.
Please use a good quality OTG cable and ensure power supply. Some devices may need to bridge HUB to enhanced USB signals to work properly, e.g. Elgato Cam link, ezcap Video Grabber.
Using HEVC for video recording/streaming requires Android 5.0 or above, and the device must supports HEVC codec.
“USB Camera” can let your android device connect to USB WebCam or video capture card via USB-OTG. You can record video or capture snapshot, OR turn your phone into a wireless IP Camera via build-in RTSP and HTTP Server for security monitoring WITH Bi-directional audio support, you can use your browser to view, of course, include “IP Camera” App.
“USB Camera” can mix USB Audio with a built-in microphone and output.
“USB Camera” can push the video and audio to RTMP live media server and use for network live broadcast. It also supports rtmps security protocol. You can turn it on from IP Camera Server.
“USB Camera” supports Side by Side(SBS) view and it can work with FPV goggle
“USB Camera” can add timestamp, GPS, speed and other info on the video frames while recording and can use your headset or Bluetooth headset to capture snapshot and record video. It also supports WebCam’s snapshot button.
“USB Camera” supports loop-recording. Can set auto-segment when recording and auto-delete old video archives when no enough storage. “USB Camera” can be used as “Dash Cam”
USB Camera can seamless switching between foreground and background. Just press ‘Enter background’ from menu. The recording will not interrupted during switching!
It support auto video recording which based on Motion Detection and the video record can be uploaded to FTP server automatically and notify you via Email!
Bi-directional audio requires IP Camera App, you can get it from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.WebCamPro
IMPORTANT! On Android 9 and above, Camera permission is required to get fully USB Video device access. Don’t worry, the application does not contain any function/code to visit built-in camera because it is unnecessary.
This is userspace driver so it used for the app only. Android does not allow to install kernel driver so it unable to use for third-party apps.
What’s New in USB Camera Pro Apk
* Supports P010 and RGB32 formats, all of them will be rendered directly
* Improve YUY2 and UYVY render quality
* New ‘Audio Routing’ dialog allows you choose a audio output device
* Supports MS2109 capture card 48kHz stereo output mode, also supports other MS2109 devices e.g. ezcap311p
* Reduce USB Audio driver latency
* New setting dialog for EasyCap capture card standard and input
Download USB Camera Pro Apk for Android
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to install USB Camera Pro APK?
- Download the USB Camera Pro APK File.
- After Download Open it and press Install
- Allow Unknown Source from Settings ( If Required )
- Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading USB Camera Pro APK is Safe From APKNuts ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download USB Camera Pro app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download USB Camera Pro mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to USB Camera Pro apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.