Start healthy habits for yourself with Samsung Health.
Download the latest version of Samsung Health apk file for Android. Here you will get direct access to Samsung Health app to download in one click.
The description of Samsung Health app
Samsung Health has various features to help you manage your health. As the app allows you to automatically record many activities, creating a healthy lifestyle is easier and simpler than ever.
Check various health records on the Samsung Health home screen. Easily add and edit the items that you want to manage such as daily steps, activity time, and body weight, simply by long pressing the screen.
Samsung Health helps you record and manage your fitness activities, such as running, cycling, swimming, etc. Also, Galaxy Watch wearables user can now exercise more effectively through Life Fitness, Technogym and Corehealth.
Develop healthy eating habits with Samsung Health, with which you can record your meals and snacks every day.
Work hard and always maintain your best condition with Samsung Health. Set goals that work for your own level, and keep track of your daily condition including your activity amount, workout intensity, state of sleep, heart rate, stress, oxygen level in the blood, etc.
Monitor your sleep patterns in more detail with Galaxy Watch. Make your mornings more refreshing by improving the quality of your sleep through sleep levels and sleep scores.
Challenge yourself against your friends and family to become healthier in a more fun and interactive way with Samsung Health Together.
Samsung Health has prepared videos of expert coaches who will teach you new fitness programs including stretching, weight loss, endurance training, and more.
Discover powerful meditation tools on Mindfulness that will help you relieve stress throughout your day.
(Some contents are only available through an optional paid subscription. Content is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Korean.)
Women’s health offers helpful support in menstrual cycle tracking, related symptom management and personalized insights and contents through your partner, Glow. The Galaxy and other wearables are now ready to support the women we love every step of their way.
Samsung Health protects your private health data securely. All Samsung Galaxy models released after August 2016, Knox enabled Samsung Health service will be available. Please note that Knox enabled Samsung Health service will not be available from rooted mobile.
Tablets and some mobile devices are not supported, and detailed features may vary depending on the user’s country of residence, region, network carrier, model of the device, etc.
Requires Android 8.0 (Oreo)or later. Supports over 70 languages, including English, French, and Chinese. An English language version is available for the rest of the world.
Please note that Samsung Health is intended for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Phone : Used to confirm your phone number for Together.
– Location : Used to collect your location data using the trackers(exercises & steps), Used to display a route map for exercise, and to display the weather during exercise.
– Body Sensors : Used to measure heart rate, oxygen saturation, and stress. (HR&Stress : Galaxy S5~Galaxy S10 / SpO2 : Galaxy Note4~Galaxy S10)
– Storage : You can import/export your exercise data, save exercise photos, save/load food photos.
– Contacts : Used to check if you are logged into your Samsung account, and to create a friend list for Together.
– Camera : Used to scan QR codes when you add friends using the Together, and to take photos of foods, and to recognize numbers on a blood glucose meter&blood pressure monitor. (Available in some countries only)
– Physical activity : Used to count your steps and to detect workouts.
What is Samsung Health
Samsung Health has a variety of features to help you manage your health. Because the device allows you to automatically record many activities, creating a healthy lifestyle is easier and easier than ever.
What’s New in Samsung Health App
* With the application of One UI 4, Home, Steps, Exercise, Sleep, etc. have been improved.
– Improved steps, body composition, blood pressure chart
– Enhanced sleep-related information and changed target sleep time settings
– Improved exercise information and creation of Together Challenges
– Improved light/dark themes of Mindfulness
* Various bug fixes and improvements applied.
How to install Samsung Health APK?
1. Tap the downloaded APK file.
2. Touch install.
3. Allow Unknown Source from Settings
4. Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading Samsung Health APK is Safe From ApkNuts.com ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download Samsung Health app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download Samsung Health mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to Samsung Health apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.