Download PlantNet Plant Identification Apk for Android Latest Version. PlantNet Plant Identification App Free Download in one click.
The description of PlantNet Plant Identification app
Pl@ntNet is an application that allows you to identify plants simply by photographing them with your smartphone. Very useful when you don’t have a botanist on hand! Pl@ntNet is also a great citizen science project: all the plants you photograph are collected and analysed by scientists around the world to better understand the evolution of plant biodiversity and to better preserve it.
Pl@ntNet allows you to identify and better understand all kinds of plants living in nature: flowering plants, trees, grasses, conifers, ferns, vines, wild salads or cacti. Pl@ntNet can also identify a large number of cultivated plants (in parks and gardens) but this is not its primary purpose. We especially need Pl@ntNet’s users to inventory the wild plants, those that you can observe in nature of course but also those that grow on the sidewalks of our cities or in the middle of your vegetable garden!
The more visual information you give to Pl@ntNet about the plant you are observing, the more accurate the identification will be. There are indeed many plants that look alike from afar and it is sometimes small details that distinguish two species of the same genus. Flowers, fruits and leaves are the most characteristic organs of a species and it is them that should be photographed first. But any other detail can be useful, such as thorns, buds or hair on the stem. A photograph of the whole plant (or the tree if it is one!) is also very useful information, but it is often not sufficient to allow a reliable identification.
At present Pl@ntNet makes it possible to recognize about 20,000 species. We are still a long way from the 360,000 species living on earth, but Pl@ntNet is getting richer every day thanks to the contributions of the most experienced users among you. Don’t be afraid to contribute yourself! Your observation will be reviewed by the community and may one day join the photo gallery illustrating the species in the application.
The new version of Pl@ntNet released in January 2019 includes many improvements and new features:
– The ability to filter recognized species by genus or family.
– The differentiated data revision that gives more weight to users who have demonstrated the most skills (in particular the number of species observed, validated by the community).
– The re-identification of shared observations, whether yours or those of other users of the application.
– The multi-flora identification that allows you to search for the photographed plant in all the flora of the application and not only in the one you have selected. Very useful when you are not sure what flora to look for.
– The selection of your favorite floras to access them more quickly.
– The navigation at different taxonomic levels in image galleries.
– The mapping of your observations.
– Links to many factsheets.
The web version of the application is also available at the following address: https://identify.plantnet.org/
What’s New in PlantNet Plant Identification Apk
Greatly improve app performance and add an option to export your photo to Pl@ntNet
Download PlantNet Plant Identification Apk for Android
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to install PlantNet Plant Identification APK?
- Download the PlantNet Plant Identification APK File.
- After Download Open it and press Install
- Allow Unknown Source from Settings ( If Required )
- Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading PlantNet Plant Identification APK is Safe From APKNuts ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download PlantNet Plant Identification app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download PlantNet Plant Identification mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to PlantNet Plant Identification apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.