Tired of remembering multiple passwords or annoyed of forgetting them?
Download the latest version of My Passwords apk file Free for Android. Here you will get direct access to My Passwords – Secure Manager app to download in one click.
The description of My Passwords – Secure Manager app
My Passwords app helps you to store all your logins, passwords, and other private information safe and secure in an encrypted database. The only thing that you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key.
It is 100% secure since it doesn’t have access to the internet.
• Quick and easy access
• Strong data encryption using AES-256 bit
• Backup and restore your data
• Auto backup to local storage
• No internet permission
• Built in password generator
• Auto exit when the screen turns off
• Multi window support
• Unlimited number of entries
• [PRO] Archive entries
• [PRO] Biometric authentication (fingerprint etc.)
• [PRO] Clipboard auto clear
• [PRO] Custom fields
• [PRO] Export and import csv files
• [PRO] Export to pdf and print
• [PRO] Image attachments
• [PRO] Password history
• [PRO] Self destruction
• [PRO] Theme selection
• [PRO] Unlimited labels
• [PRO] Mass label assignment
• [PRO] Wear OS app
The optional PRO version is available with a single in-app purchase which unlocks all the additional features. You purchase only once! No additional monthly fees or subscriptions.
Your data is always encrypted using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) which has been adopted by the U.S. government and is used worldwide.
If you need a new strong password you can simply create one with the built in password generator.
BACKUP AND RESTORE
If you have multiple devices, you can share easily your passwords with all your devices without having to retype them using Dropbox, Google Drive or similar application. Simply create a backup on a device and transfer it to another where it can be restored using the same master password.
• This is an offline password manager application and there is no automatic synchronization between devices
• If the master password is lost, the stored data cannot be recovered
What’s New in My Passwords App
– Support for Android 12
– Introduce ability to archive entries
– Search improvements
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Download My Passwords Apk
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to Install My Passwords APK from ZIP File?
- Download the ZIP file.
- Install the Split APKs Installer application.
- Open the SAI application and click on “Install APKs”.
- Find the folder where the downloaded ZIP is located and select it.
- Boom! Your File is Converted to APK and start installing.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading My Passwords APK is Safe From ApkNuts.com ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download My Passwords app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download My Passwords mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to My Passwords apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.