Download Montessori Preschool Apk for Android Latest Version. Montessori Preschool App Free Download in one click.
The description of Montessori Preschool app
Looking for an app that covers phonics, numbers, colours, shapes, nursery rhymes, colouring and even coding?
Designed by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience, it is a fun child-centred app, perfect for children from 3 to 7.
Our math curriculum covers learning to count, recognize numbers, trace them… from zero to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
From sounds to phonics to reading.
In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read. Children are exposed to sounds and train their ear to identify them before putting a name on a letter. In the Early Literacy class, children can start with fun sound games like “I spy” and move all the way to reading comprehension.
Logic and coding
The app also offer a pre-coding and reasoning games.
Younger children love our latest additions: Wheels on the bus and Head, shoulders, knees & toes sing alongs.
Shapes & Colours
A key element of preschool; learn the names of all the shapes and colours but in a fun, interactive way!
Children can play with the school’s hamster and rabbit in 3D.
Arts & creativity
Our Arts class includes an introduction to colours (primary and secondary) as well as many drawing/colouring options and 4 games to learn the basics of music.
Because children this age love to reproduce everyday activities done by adults, Maria Montessori included a range of activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes. Montessori Preschool welcomes users in a digital school with lockers, a corridor full of daily responsibilities or discoveries.
Our cute Chinese classroom offers numbers, songs and a few words in Chinese.
Other languages available: Spanish, Chinese, French, Portuguese and German
– A comprehensive Montessori 3-7 years old environment to learn by doing
– Regular updates and new content to make the app forever captivating!
– An enchanting digital classroom to make learning fun and simple for children at every stage
– Learning grounded in the fundamentals of the Montessori philosophy: self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence and adaptability
– A fun “reward“ system for increased motivation
– Parents/teachers benefit from a tailor-made dashboard that tracks each child’s progress and suggests the next activity.
Whether you are a newcomer to the world of Montessori, or a seasoned student, Montessori Preschool is sure to take each learner on an enthralling journey!
Subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user.
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
Contact us: email@example.com
What’s New in Montessori Preschool Apk
The whole Preschool is ready to celebrate The Chinese New Year and the Rio Carnival throughout January and February!
Discover the world:
– The new postcards describe Chinese traditions,
– 2 typically Brazilian instruments are available to play with in the preschool’s corridor.
**New**: A brand-new game called Animated opposites to teach children important concepts and the associated vocabulary in a fun and interactive way.
Download Montessori Preschool Apk for Android
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to Install Montessori Preschool APK from ZIP File?
- Download the ZIP file.
- Install the Split APKs Installer application.
- Open the SAI application and click on “Install APKs”.
- Find the folder where the downloaded ZIP is located and select it.
- Boom! Your File is Converted to APK and start installing.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading Montessori Preschool APK is Safe From ApkNuts.com ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download Montessori Preschool app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download Montessori Preschool mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to Montessori Preschool apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.