Download Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner Apk for Android Latest Version. Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner App Free Download in one click.
The description of Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner app
Microsoft Lens (formerly Microsoft Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you’re offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.
What’s New in Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner Apk
Ability to rename scanned files
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Download Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner Apk for Android
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to Install Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner APK from ZIP File?
- Download the ZIP file.
- Install the Split APKs Installer application.
- Open the SAI application and click on “Install APKs”.
- Find the folder where the downloaded ZIP is located and select it.
- Boom! Your File is Converted to APK and start installing.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner APK is Safe From APKNuts ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.