Download Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets Apk for Android Latest Version. Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets App Free Download in one click.
The description of Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets app
Budget and expense tracking integration allows you to start 2022 on the right foot. The Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit and share files. Check, edit and share sheets on the go. Excel makes it easy to review and analyze data, use a budget tracker and more. Create, view and edit workbooks attached to emails.
Edit documents for data analysis, accounting, finance and other fields with confidence. Take your data and office with you. Create charts, run analyses, edit data and annotate documents from your phone anytime. Accounting on the go is made easy with access to spreadsheets and a chart maker.
Create formulas and spreadsheets, review charts or start a budget on the go. Make spreadsheets and data files with robust formatting tools and great features. Build charts and spreadsheets that meet specific needs with Excel. Keep a worksheet for your finances and edit anytime.
Spreadsheets, business collaboration, charts and data analysis tools on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Features:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting & financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
• Use data analysis tools & familiar formulas to run calculations on spreadsheets.
• Rich Office features & formatting options make your workbook sheets easier to read and use.
• Spreadsheet & chart features, formats & formulas operate the same way on any device.
• Chart maker to annotate, edit & insert charts that bring data to life.
• Create quarterly reports for work & leverage Excel’s data analysis tools.
• Data analysis features like Add & Edit Chart Labels highlight key insights.
• Budget tracker: keep up-to-date on expenses.
• Charts and data in an easily digestible format.
Budget and Expense Tracking
• Budget Template: Spreadsheets & charts help calculate budget needs.
• Budget Planner: Budget templates & tools to help you drill down to your finance needs.
• Budget Tracker: Track expenses & save money.
• Calculate tax estimates, personal finances & more.
Review and Edit
• Edit documents, charts & data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features like sort & filter columns.
• Create spreadsheets, duplicate, hide & unhide easily.
• Annotate charts, highlight portions of worksheets, create shapes & write equations with the draw tab feature on devices with touch capabilities.
Collaborate and Work Anywhere
• Share files & charts with a few taps to invite others to edit, view or leave comments.
• Edit & copy your worksheet in the body of an email or attach a link to your workbook.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets and design spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel.
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
What’s New in Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets Apk
Thank you for using Excel.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Did you know that with a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can unlock the full power of Office across all of your devices? Find special offers in the app.
Download Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets Apk for Android
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to install Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets APK?
- Download the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets APK File.
- After Download Open it and press Install
- Allow Unknown Source from Settings ( If Required )
- Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets APK is Safe From APKNuts ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.