Medical Terminology Dictionary: Search Words & Medical Vocabulary
Download the latest version of Medical Terminology Dictionary apk file Free for Android. Here you will get direct access to Medical Terminology Dictionary app to download in one click.
The description of Medical Terminology Dictionary app
Medical Reference is an offline encyclopedia of medical terms right on your device. More than 40 thousand of thematic articles: definition medical terms, phrases, abbreviations, deciphered in English.
This application allows you to quickly learn and understand complex medical terminology. Medical app contains dictionary of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
Features “Medical Terminology – Dictionary offline”:
• learn vocabulary and the definition with word search;
• medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
• a very quick search word for medical terms;
• complete offline dictionary (no internet connection required for definition terms);
• huge database of medical terminologies, medical vocabulary;
• email any of the terms instantly;
• find medical terms. learn words and further your education with your pocket thesaurus;
• unlimited bookmarks, search word & learn;
• abbreviations offline app;
• unlimited history;
• compatible with modern version of Android Devices;
• very efficient, fast and good performance;
• quick search words, terms, phrases;
• automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
• application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
In this offline dictionary you will find descriptions of such words as:
• Anorexia – is a decreased appetite. While the term in non-scientific publications is often used interchangeably with anorexia nervosa, many possible causes exist for a decreased appetite, some of which may be harmless, while others indicate a serious clinical condition or pose a significant risk;
• An Abscess is a collection of pus that has built up within the tissue of the body;
• Abortion is the ending of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus before it can survive outside the uterus;
• The abdomen is the part of the body between the thorax (chest) and pelvis, in humans and in other vertebrates;
• Sepsis is a life-threatening condition that arises when the body’s response to infection causes injury to its own tissues and organs;
• Edema, also spelled oedema or œdema, is an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the interstitium, located beneath the skin and in the cavities of the body, which can cause severe pain;
• Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, is a long-term skin disease that occurs when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin;
• Apnea is the cessation of breathing;
• Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases which result in damage to the optic nerve and cause vision loss;
• Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a class of diseases that involve the heart or blood vessels;
• Cancer is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body;
• Chronic lower respiratory disease;
• ALL: Acute lymphoblastic leukemia;
• B-ALL: B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia;
• FSH: Follicle stimulating hormone;
• A blood tests for follicle stimulating hormone which is used to evaluate fertility in women;
• HAPE: High altitude pulmonary edema;
Used by healthcare professionals pharmaceuticals, hospital nurses, medical students, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This offline directory contains information from various medical books (free download). Ideal for medical students to improve their knowledge. With this simple, powerful and free encyclopedia offline you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
If you liked the offline encyclopedia, please write us and share link to the application Medical Terminology – Dictionary offline with your friends.
What’s New in Medical Terminology Dictionary
– Fixed bugs on some devices;
– Added and edited some descriptions,
How to Install Medical Terminology Dictionary APK from ZIP File?
1. Download the ZIP file.
2. Install the Split APKs Installer application
3. Open the application and click on “Install APKs”.
4. Find the folder where the downloaded ZIP is located and select it.
5. Boom! Your Zip file is fully Ready to install .apk file.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading Medical Terminology Dictionary APK is Safe From ApkNuts.com ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download Medical Terminology Dictionary app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download Medical Terminology Dictionary mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to Medical Terminology Dictionary apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.