Download the latest version of Medical dictionary offline apk file Free for Android. Here you will get direct access to Medical dictionary offline app to download in one click.
The description of Medical dictionary offline app
Pharma Pakistan gives you free, offline access to information on generic drugs (dosages, indications, more), medicine brands in Pakistan with prices and available forms, alternate brands and much more. All of this without requiring any key or annoying ads — just install and dive into the medical knowledge sea, no internet required!
* User friendly Design
* Search by brand name
* Search by generic name
* Available brands for every generic drug/formula, including a combination of generic drugs.
* Drugs’ overview, dosages, indications, side-effects, contraindications and high-risk groups.
* Prices & available forms like tablets, syrup, injection, drops & suspension available for every brand.
* Find alternate brands for every medicine.
* Quick access to recently searched items.
* Make your favorites and find it easily items.
* Straightforward easy to understand design
Pharma Pakistan provides detail information about different Pakistan pharma brands and generic drugs with their prices. Pharma Pakistan app can be used totally offline. Pharma Pakistan is pharma Pakistan app which all drugs info.
Features of “Drug Info Pakistan: Medical dictionary ”.
1. With Pharma Pakistan: Medical dictionary you can Search medicine by brand name
2. Search drug info by formula
3. Pharma app Pakistan
4. Types of medicine available like, Tablet , sachet , suspension etc.
5. Easy to use app design
What is Medical dictionary offline
A free medical dictionary offline app with over 150,000 words and their pronunciation, definition, and synonyms for doctors and students to search for definitions and technical terms in a second. … Now you don’t need to search the web. Time to get a medical dictionary, now offline.
What’s New in Medical dictionary offline
Improve App Functionality
How to install Medical dictionary offline APK?
1. Tap the downloaded APK file.
2. Touch install.
3. Allow Unknown Source from Settings
4. Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading Medical dictionary offline APK is Safe From ApkNuts.com ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download Medical dictionary offline app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download Medical dictionary offline mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to Medical dictionary offline apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.