Download MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 Apk for Android Latest Version. MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 App Free Download in one click.
The description of MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 app
Have an MDLIVE virtual doctor visit with board-certified physicians from the comfort and convenience of your own home or from wherever you are, whenever you want – nights, after hours, weekends and holidays.
MDLIVE also offers behavioral health appointments with licensed therapists and board-certified psychiatrists as well as dermatology services.
You can schedule an appointment at a time and day that’s convenient for you or have an on-demand visit in around 15 minutes.
All MDLIVE doctors are board-certified and state-licensed, with an average of 15+ years of experience. MDLIVE has two National Committee for Quality Assurance certifications and is accredited by the American Telemedicine Association. MDLIVE doctors are also friendly, caring, compassionate, and experts in conducting virtual medical consultations. And best of all, 9 out of 10 people would recommend us to their friends and family members in need of a doctor visit.
Great reasons to use MDLIVE virtual doctors:
1. You’re not feeling up to leaving home
2. You want to avoid the high cost of Urgent Care or the ER
3. Your doctor isn’t available
4. It’s after hours, the weekend or a holiday
5. You need a short-term refill on a prescription
6. It’s hard to get to the doctor’s office
7. You don’t want to take time off work or be away from home
MDLIVE doctors treat over 50 non-emergency medical conditions like these:
• Colds & Flu
• Ear Pain
• Pink Eye
• Sinus Infections
• Sore Throat
• Urinary Tract Infections (Female, 18+)
• And more…
We also offer treatment and support for a wide variety of behavioral health issues:
• Bipolar Disorder
• Couples Therapy
• Eating Disorders
• LGBTQ Support
• Panic Disorders
• Postpartum Depression
• Social Anxiety
• Stress Management
• PTSD (Post-traumatic Stress Disorder)
• And more
We treat thousands of people a day with many different conditions, but you should not use MDLIVE if you are experiencing a medical emergency. In addition, we don’t treat sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections in males, or urinary tract infections in females under 18 years of age. Children under 3 with a fever and children under 12 with ear pain cannot be treated by MDLIVE.
Copyright © 2020 MDLIVE, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
MDLIVE may not be available in certain states and is subject to state regulations. MDLIVE does not replace the primary care physician, is not an insurance product, and may not be able to substitute for traditional in-person care in every case or for every condition.
MDLIVE does not guarantee patients will receive a prescription, does not prescribe DEA controlled substances and may not prescribe non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
What’s New in MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 Apk
– Improvements to the virtual primary care scheduling experience.
– Integrated lab scheduling capabilities for annual wellness appointments.
– Redesign login workflow for an optimized user experience.
– Optimizing system UX, leveraging material theming guidelines to improve the consumer experience.
– General bug fixes and improvements for speed, performance and reliability.
Download MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 Apk for Android
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to install MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 APK?
- Download the MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 APK File.
- After Download Open it and press Install
- Allow Unknown Source from Settings ( If Required )
- Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 APK is Safe From APKNuts ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.