Download inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Apk for Android Latest Version. inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 App Free Download in one click.
The description of inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 app
🔌 Your connected car 🚘
inCarDoc Pro – best doctor for your car: Check Engine codes reader, diagnostics, scanner, monitor and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars.
Before purchasing please check the car and OBD2 scanner compatibility with the free version of inCarDocr https://goo.gl/imxGhN
Requires ELM327 or compatible OBD scanner. Supported: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), V-Gate iCar 3 (BLE), Veepeak (BLE), Carista, Vinli); GPS-only and Demo modes. Read more at inCarDoc.com Limited functionality available w/o ELM327 possible only in GPS mode: Speed, Altitude
🏆 Pro version features:
• no ads
• real time parameters recording
• read & display multiple parameters
• recording parameters in background mode
• view recorded parameters traces
• GPS traces support
• upload to server http://inCarDoc.com
• extended widgets: fuel economy, acceleration
• overlay to present economy data over any application screen
🛠 Car diagnostics
Works as fault codes OBD2 scanner, reads Check Engine (MIL) state, details, related freeze frame data, finds descriptions and clears stored diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Allows to store and share diagnostics data when looking for a professional service/repair assistance. Please note that app supports only parameters and ECU’s specified with OBD-II standard, that is Engine and Emission systems.
⏲ Real-time parameters
Reads real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters PIDs from car’s sensors: speed, rotation (rpm), coolant temperature, pressure, O2 oxygen sensors and multiple other PIDs. Available chart drawing and analog/digital widgets presentation. Please note that exact list of scanned OBD2 parameters depends on your car make/model/year.
Trip Computer mode for presenting and tracking car’s fuel economy/consumption. Presents both in-drive (instant and average MPG) as well as per trip, per day and other statistics. Please note, that feature available when appropriate OBD2 economy parameters (MAF or MAP+IAT+RPM) are supported in your car. For correct calculations you may need to enter Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80).
♾ Other features:
• logbook notes: fueling, service records, car maintenance, diagnostics
• GPS parameters: speed, altitude
• register and upload data to web
• console mode: for advanced users, direct OBD2 and ELM327 commands sending
• use custom configurations for non-standard parameters and protocols
🌐 site http://inCarDoc.com
Avoid!!! simultaneous running of multiple OBD-II reading apps, be sure that other apps does not keeping live Bluetooth/WiFi connection via ELM327 OBD2 scanner.
• Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when at background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude, position for fueling and service search
Store and read “Logbook” and Debug data as direct user’s actions
Bluetooth related – communication with external OBD2 scanner
Internet related – publishing “Logbook” records to server as direct user’s actions
Drawing over other apps – presenting economy and selected parameters over other app’s screens
Warning!!! There are reports on issues when using some cheap “clones” of ELM327 (mostly marked as v2.1)! Read more at our forum https://goo.gl/9qiBSv
You are always welcome @
🌐 our site http://inCarDoc.com
What’s New in inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Apk
– DTC database update (Hyundai/KIA, Toyota/Lexus codes)
– Clear extended DTC (!!! experimental option)
– DTC decoding fix for Android 4.x, 5.x
– DTC decoding fix for custom protocols
– other minor fixes
Download inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Apk for Android
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to install inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 APK?
- Download the inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 APK File.
- After Download Open it and press Install
- Allow Unknown Source from Settings ( If Required )
- Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 APK is Safe From APKNuts ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.