Download Grants.gov Apk for Android Latest Version. Grants.gov App Free Download in one click.
The description of Grants.gov app
The official Grants.gov app offers the most convenient way for grant pros to manage their Grants.gov workflow when away from the desk – including searching for grants, creating and managing saved searches, submitting completed applications (requires Grants.gov Submit privileges), and much more.
Within the Grants.gov app, users may do the following*:
SEARCH, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
• Search for federal grants by keyword, CFDA number, and agency
• Browse grant forecasts and opportunities from federal agencies
• Review eligibility requirements for each funding opportunity
• Filter searches and sort results
• Create, view and edit saved searches (login required)
• Subscribe to specific funding opportunities and get notified about changes made by
the grant-making agency (login required)
• Add closing dates for packages to your phone’s calendar app
• Quickly share an opportunity URL in a message or social media post
• Sign and Submit completed applications within the app (Grants.gov Submit privileges are required)
• Access your application submission history (login required)
TRACKING, NOTIFICATIONS & MORE
• Enter a Grants.gov Tracking Number for a status update on your submission
• Receive and manage push notifications from your Grants.gov account (login required)
• Get quick access to Grants.gov’s Community Blog, Twitter and YouTube channels
*Note: A Grants.gov account is required to use some features within the mobile app
What’s New in Grants.gov Apk
• User interface enhancements
• “DUNS” field labels updated to “UEI” (Unique Entity Identifier) in preparation for the federal government transition from DUNS to UEI
• Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
Download Grants.gov Apk for Android
- Click on “DOWNLOAD APK” Button.
- You will Redirect to the Download Page.
- Wait a few Seconds and Download Links appears
- Click on Any Download Link
- Yup, Your downloading is Started
How to install Grants.gov APK?
- Download the Grants.gov APK File.
- After Download Open it and press Install
- Allow Unknown Source from Settings ( If Required )
- Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading Grants.gov APK is Safe From APKNuts ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download Grants.gov app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download Grants.gov mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to Grants.gov apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.