Google Voice gives you a phone number for calling, text messaging, and voicemail. It works on smartphones and computers, and syncs across your devices so you can use the app in the office, at home, or on the go.
Download the latest version of Google Voice apk file Free for Android. Here you will get direct access to Google Voice app to download in one click.
The description of Google Voice app
NOTE: Google Voice only works for personal Google Accounts in the US and Google Workspace accounts in select markets. Text messaging is not supported in all markets.
You’re in control
Get spam filtered automatically and block numbers you don’t want to hear from. Manage your time with personalized settings for forwarding calls, text messages, and voicemail.
Backed up and searchable
Calls, text messages, and voicemails are stored and backed up to make it easy for you to search your history.
Manage messages across devices
Send and receive individual and group SMS messages from all your devices.
Your voicemail, transcribed
Google Voice provides advanced voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app and/or have sent to your email.
Save on international calling
Make international calls at competitive rates without paying extra for international minutes with your mobile carrier.
Keep in mind:
• Google Voice is currently only available in the US. Google Voice for Google Workspace users is available in select countries. Check with your administrator for access.
• Calls made using Google Voice for Android can be placed through a Google Voice access number. All access number based calls use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan and may incur costs (e.g. when traveling internationally).
What is Google Voice
Google Voice is a phone service that provides a US phone number to Google Account customers in the US and Google Works customers in Canada, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain. , Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
What’s New in Google Voice App
• Support for marking group messages as spam.
• Stability and performance improvements
How to Install Google Voice APK from ZIP File?
1. Download the ZIP file.
2. Install the Split APKs Installer application
3. Open the application and click on “Install APKs”.
4. Find the folder where the downloaded ZIP is located and select it.
5. Boom! Your Zip file is fully Ready to install .apk file.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading Google Voice APK is Safe From ApkNuts.com ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download Google Voice app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download Google Voice mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to Google Voice apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.