Download the latest version of Google Keep – Notes and Lists apk file for Android. Here you will get direct access to Google Keep – Notes and Lists app to download in one click.
The description of Google Keep – Notes and Lists app
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
What is Google Keep – Notes and Lists
Google Keep is a bookmarking service that is integrated as part of Google’s free web-based document editing suite provided by Google. The service also includes Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Forms, and Google Sites.
What’s New in Google Keep – Notes and Lists
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
How to Install Google Keep – Notes and Lists APK from ZIP File?
1. Download the ZIP file.
2. Install the Split APKs Installer application
3. Open the application and click on “Install APKs”.
4. Find the folder where the downloaded ZIP is located and select it.
5. Boom! Your Zip file is fully Ready to install .apk file.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading Google Keep – Notes and Lists APK is Safe From ApkNuts.com ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download Google Keep – Notes and Lists app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download Google Keep – Notes and Lists mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to Google Keep – Notes and Lists apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.