Download the latest version of Dogecoin Wallet apk file for Android. Here you will get direct access to Dogecoin Wallet app to download in one click.
The description of Dogecoin Wallet app
Have your Dogecoins always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR-code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly. Dogecoin Wallet is the first mobile Dogecoin app, and arguably also the most secure!
IMPORTANT: Do NOT use this wallet for mining or faucets!! Receiving lots of huge transactions, typically made by pools or faucets, can make the wallet extremely slow! A desktop wallet is better for mining purposes. A mobile wallet should be used for the coins you need on the go. 🙂
NOTE ABOUT TRANSACTION FEE
With the latest official Dogecoin client the rules for transaction fees have been changed. This app automatically selects the right fee for you, so the transactions won’t get stuck. The minimum fee for a transaction is 1 DOGE. Additional fees are mandatory if you send amounts smaller than 1 DOGE. This is an attempt to fight “Spam”-Transactions which would otherwise hurt the network.
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Dogecoin amount in DOGE and mDOGE.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Dogecoin via NFC, QR-codes or Dogecoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Dogecoin addresses.
• When you’re offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• App widget for Dogecoin balance.
You can find more about Dogecoin at
If you want to contribute to Dogecoin Wallet, the project is located at
This is a fork of the popular Bitcoin Wallet by Andreas Schildbach and was converted to Dogecoin by me.
Find the original at
Use at your own risk!
What is Dogecoin
Dogecoin was a cryptocurrency created by software engineers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer, who decided to make the payment system a “joke”, poking fun at the brutal cryptocurrency speculation at the time. It is considered the first “Meme coin” and, more importantly, the first “dog coin”.
What’s New in Dogecoin Wallet
– More aggressive peer selection logic. This should help with the syncing. The Dogecoin network has been a bit overwhelmed with the influx of new users. Work to improve this is being done as we speak. This isn’t really a problem with this app, so bear with it 😉
– Fixed calculation of fees. No more stuck transactions because of low fees!
– Updated checkpoints to massively reduce the amount of syncing for new and recently created and restore wallets.
DON’T USE FOR MINING POOL OR FAUCET PAYOUTS!
How to install Dogecoin Wallet APK?
1. Tap the downloaded APK file.
2. Touch install.
3. Allow Unknown Source from Settings
4. Boom! Your app is installed.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions!
Q – What is APK?
Ans – APK is the Android application package file format used by the Android operating system, and a number of other Android-based operating systems for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games, and middleware. The program can be written in either Java or Kotlin.
Q – What is ZIP Apk
Ans – ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. In the Downloaded Zip file from our website, you will find the .apk file inside the zip file to install Apk in your Android.
Q – Is Downloading Dogecoin Wallet APK is Safe From ApkNuts.com ?
Ans – Yes, We extract the Original apk file from Google Play Store for Our users. So you can safely download Dogecoin Wallet app from our Apk Downloader website.
We also added a short guide about How to download Dogecoin Wallet mobile app on the Download page. I hope it helps you a lot to get access to Dogecoin Wallet apk. For the latest version request or any support, comments down below we love to answer your questions and queries.